Cannabidiol (CBD) Is Proving To Be a Powerful Weapon Beating Breast Cancer ! CBD work as an anticancer agent and turns off a gene known to spread cancer.
According to the center for disease control and Prevention (CDC), Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer recognize in women.
Breast cancer starts when cells in the breast of the human body grow out of control and crowd out normal cells. This makes it hard for the body to work the way it should be.
Today, there may be as many as one million breast cancer-related deaths per annum worldwide.
According to the breast cancer organization :
- Breast cancer is the third most common type cancer after skin and lung and the fifth common cause for the death by cancer
- The death rates for Breast cancer is higher than any other cancer types in the united states besides lung cancer
- In the united states Around 266,000 women and 2,500 men have been diagnosed from breast cancer this year alone
- In the same time frame, Approximately 41,000 women will be killed by breast cancer in the US
- 85% of breast cancer happens in women with no family history of breast cancer
- Invasive breast cancer will develop in 1 out of 8 women during her lifetime
- Breast cancer is more common in women under 45 among African – American women
- There are 12% chances in average American women to develop breast cancer in her lifetime
- About 1 out of 1000 men in the united states will develop breast cancer
- Women under 40 years old have less than 5% of breast cancer occur
Isn’t pathetic !!
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabidiol found in the cannabis plant which has tremendous health benefits and helpful in removing or reducing various problems including killing the cells of cancer. CBD for sure is the second most prominent component found in the cannabis plant.
Although CBD has so many tremendous health benefits such as :
- CBD oil helps you kick off your smoking habit
- CBD oil help in anti-inflammatory and pain relief
- CBD oil reduces nausea and vomiting
- CBD oil protects the brain from various types of neurological disorders
- CBD oil promote cardiovascular health
- CBD oil lower down the incidence of diabetes
Before CBD! Let’s Talk About Breast Cancer
But of all the exciting possibilities, there is one potential effect of CBD that grabs my heart and it has everything to do with a fight like a warrior in the battle with cancer. Before I Tell You How CBD Terminates The Cancer In Your Breast.
Breast cancer is a type of malignant tumor that originates in the mammary cells. Cancer is the result of mutation of the genes responsible for the growth and health of the body. This abnormal proliferation may occur in the breast cells which is known as breast cancer.
Breast cancer cells may continue dividing without a halt, resulting in a tumor.
- Cancer cells in the breast sometimes can travel to the bone and grow there. When cancer cells do this, it’s called metastasis
- Typically, cancer forms either the lobules or the ducts of the breast
- The glands that produce milk are called lobules and the pathways that bring the milk from the glands to the nipple are called the ducts.
- Breast cancer can also occur in the fibrous connective tissue or in the fatty tissues within your breast
- The uncontrolled cancer cells can often invade other healthy breast tissues and can travel to the lymph nodes under the arms.
- Lymph nodes are the pathways that help the cells of cancer to move in the other part of the body
- Breast cancer is common in the women but men are also susceptible to breast cancer
Symptoms Of Breast Cancer :
People suffering from breast cancer may not show symptoms at all especially in its early stage, but new lump mass in the breast can be indicative of breast cancer.
- Generally, the symptoms of breast cancer are :
- Nipple discharge or redness
- Breast or nipple pain
- Dimpling or swelling of the breast can also be signs of breast cncer
- Rash or crusting of the nipple
Breast lump ( A new lump or thickening in your breast or armpit could be a sign of cancer) Many women have breast lumps and 9 out of 10 (90%) of these are not cancer, They are called benign lump.
It’s important to get any breast lump checked out by your doctor.
- Unexpected fluid from the breast
- Swelling in all or part of your breast
- The dimple on the breast
- Any change to the breast appearance, Texture, and pain can be a sign of breast cancer
Causes of Breast Cancer:
The problem seems to be the lack of information on this disease, Not having enough knowledge to catch it early. Risk factor and causes of breast cancer are key to prevent and detect this disease.
Therefore, I will address the most common causes of breast cancer that everyone should know.
- Increasing Age (Most invasive breast cancer is found in women over age 55)
- Early Menstruation
- Late Menopause
- Hormone therapy
Genes (Women who have BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutations are more likely to develop breast cancer than women who don’t).
- Gender (Women are 100 times are more likely to develop breast cancer than men.)
- Having Dense Breast Tissue
- Excessive Alcohol
Types Of Breast Cancer :
There are several types of breast cancer can occur in the human body which are broken into two main categories “invasive” and “noninvasive”
Invasive breast cancer spread from the breast ducts or glands to the other parts of the breast in the human body, While noninvasive breast cancer does not spread from the original tissue in the breast.
These two categories of breast cancer are used to describe the most common type of breast cancer, which include:
1. Ductal carcinoma in situ
Ductal carcinoma in situ or DCIS is a type of breast cancer that sometimes refer to as non-invasive breast cancer or stage 0. This can be diagnosed based on a needle biopsy.
The cells that line the ducts in the breast change and look cancerous. However, DCIS cells do not invade the surrounding breast tissue. There are about 40,000 cases of DBIS breast cancer found per year.
2. Lobular carcinoma in situ
Lobular carcinoma in situ or LCIS is a type of breast cancer that grows in the milk-producing glands of your breast. It is also called as lobular neoplasia.
LCIS is not considered to be cancer, and it typically does not spread beyond the lobule if it is not treated but having LCIS increase the risk of developing an invasive breast cancer in either breast, later on, so close follow up is important.
3. Invasive ductal carcinoma
Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC), also known as infiltrating ductal carcinoma, is cancer that began growing in the duct and has invaded the fatty tissue of the breast outside of the duct.
IDC is the most common form of breast cancer, representative 80% of all breast cancer diagnosis. Once this breast cancer has spread to the tissue outside your milk ducts, it can begin to spread to other nearby organ and tissue.
4. Invasive lobular carcinoma
Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC) breast cancer first develops in the breast’s lobules of the human body.If cancer is diagnosed as ILS, it means it has been already spread to nearby tissue and organs. It is the second most common type of breast cancer.
According to reports,10% of women suffer from this cancer that women can easily vulnerable. This cancer usually observed after the age of 60 in women.
5. Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare and aggressive disease in which cancer cells block lymph vessels in the skin of the breast. This type of breast cancer is inflammatory because the breast of the individual often looks swollen and red, or inflamed. IBC is found in between 1 and 5percent of all breast cancer cases.
6. Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Triple-negative breast cancer is another rare disease type, affecting 15% of women among the 1.67 million diagnosed with breast cancer each year. This tumor has the following 3 characteristics :
- It lacks estrogen receptors
- It lacks progesterone receptors
- It does not have additional HER2 proteins on its surface
This cancer has the tendency to grow and spread more quickly than any other type of breast cancer.
How CBD Cure Cancer
CBD Fight like a Warrior In The Battle Of Breast Cancer Treatment The worst stage of the breast cancer is the last one and it’s very, very painful for the patient suffering through it.
Isn’t it interesting that a doctor recommended cannabis for killing the cells of Cancer over 130 years ago, and yet people are shocked to hear about this today?
- Years ago, Medical researchers, discovered that Id-1 protein is a specific protein which is responsible for much of the progressive and invasive behavior of breast cancer in its later stages.
- By downregulating this protein, cancer becomes far less progressive or blocking Id-1 from functioning could prevent breast cancer
- CBD is the first outside agent that is capable of inhibiting Id-1 in human breast cancer cells.
- CBD inhibits the growth and induces apoptosis in cancer cells by modulating different cell signals pathways
- Apoptosis is a process of “death of a cell” or “cell suicide”.
- CBD work like the antisense treatment produces a result by altering the expression of the Id-1 protein in the cancer cells.
- The low toxicity of CBD makes it the ideal candidate for chronic administrations in patients with metastasis breast cancer.
- CBD is non-toxic with no side effects so that it could use at cancer patients whose immune system is already weakened.
Even The American Association for cancer research publication support that CBD is the most effective inhibitor of breast cancer proliferation.
CBD not only a powerful weapon in the earliest stages of breast cancer but also in the most important step of invasive breast cancer that is a metastasis. (The metastasis is the last and final step in breast cancer progression).
CBD turning back the clock on invasiveness of late-stage breast cancer. Cancer will strike more than ten million people this year worldwide. It is estimated that will be 15 million new cases every year by 2020.
Luckily, Cannabis stepped up. CBD slow down and even halt the progression of the disease, even at its more virulent late stage existence.
Thanks to this little one CBD (a component of cannabis) for giving new life to the people suffering from breast cancer, an increasing number of people are living without cancer and enjoying a full life after CBD oil intake.
Written By: Swati Bachchhas